Manufacturing and Assembly
Neon AI can talk workers through assembly tasks, providing step-by-step interactive directions accompanied by images as needed.
Practical benefits include:
- Reduce in-person training time - Neon can talk workers through the task as many times as needed.
- Eliminate the need to use hands for both assembly and interaction with directions.
- Make implementing changes to assembly procedures smooth and easy.
- Can be provided in multiple languages, no need to try to create visual-only instructions.
- Allow for direct suggestions from employees on the assembly line for improving efficiency.
- Reduce errors - Neon is able to answer queries for reminders of task parameters, such as an acceptable weight range for a vegetable product.